Our goal is to make the website as accessible as possible. We want everyone who visits our website to feel welcome and find the experience both easy and rewarding.
We haven't used access keys as they can often interfere with the default keyboard shortcuts of modern browsers. The content is easily tab-navigable and screen-reader friendly.
Change the text size
You can use your browser to change text size for this website.
- Internet Explorer: Select the "View" menu, then "Text size"
- Chrome: Select the "More" menu in the top right, next to 'Zoom' choose the zoom options that you want
- Firefox: Select the "View" menu, then "Zoom" or "Zoom text only"
- Safari: Select the "View" menu, then "Make text bigger" or "Make text smaller"
- Opera: Select the "View" menu, then "Zoom"
We have ensured that the design of this website is not an obstacle to its usability and readability and that it will work on a variety of devices with different screen sizes.
We have used a colour palette on the website that ensures for good contrast.
We have made every effort to ensure this web site is easily readable using 'plain English' by removing jargon and using more simple language. We have also split longer pages into different sections to make them easier to follow.
We develop the website to be screen reader friendly and verify this by testing with the most common screen reading software.